Imperial College, London, UK
to 28th July, 2000
CL2000 is the first in a major new series of annual international conferences bringing together the various communities of researchers who have a common interest in Computational Logic.
The CL series is sponsored by:
- The Association for Logic Programming and
- The ESPRIT Network of Excellence in Computational Logic.
The series complements two recent important developments in Computational Logic:
- ACM Transactions on Computational Logic and
- International Federation for Computational Logic.
CL2000 incorporates the former ICLP conference series. It will include seven streams covering various subfields of computational logic, each with its own separate Program Committee. The following conferences are incorporated as streams within CL2000:
- DOOD2000: 6th International Conference on Rules and Objects in Databases
- LOPSTR2000: 10th International Workshop on Logic-based Program Synthesis and Transformation
In addition, CL2000 is collocating with:
- ILP2000: 10th International Conference on Inductive Logic Programming
Although CL2000 and ILP2000 are separate conferences with their own registration and proceedings, their programmes will be integrated and participants of either will be able to move freely between the two.
Not connected with CL2000, but likely to be of interest to many who attend the conference, is Seventh Workshop on Automated Reasoning, to be held at King's College London on 20th and 21st July 2000.