Grouped PEPA AnalyserThe newest version of Grouped PEPA Analyser can be found here
Grouped PEPA Analyser (GPA) is a tool that generates and numerically solves systems of differential equations approximating (higher order) moments of stochastic processes described in a variant of the PEPA stochastic process algebra. It implements the mehtod presented in this paper by Richard Hayden and Jeremy Bradley.
Additionally, GPA provides simulation of the models, allowing investigations into the nature of the approximation.
For a full list of features see the brief documentation.
- Ensure you have Java (version 1.6 or higher) installed. GPA requires both the run-time environment and the JDK (both can be downloaded from the official Sun website).
- Download GPA 0.9 (JAR archive, 4.9 megabytes).
- Run GPA
java -jar gpa-0.9.jar filenamefrom the terminal.
- The main features of GPA are described in documentation.
- The source code with the required libraries and build instructions is here (coming soon).
- A collection of examples can be downloaded (coming soon).
- A newer version with improved syntax and additional features is available here with a sample input file
Similar projects by others: