I am currently a Junior Research Fellow in Distributed Software Engineering at Imperial College London. I am also a visiting researcher at the Security and Crime Science Department at UCL. From 2010 to 2013, I was a Research Associate on a European Research Council project called ``Partial Behaviour Modelling: A Foundation for Incremental and Iterative Model-Based Software Engineering'' at the Department of Computing, Imperial College London. I received my Ph.D. in 2010 from Imperial College London.
My main research is in formal requirements engineering for safety-critical systems. My focus has been on developing declarative, tool-supported approaches for automatically refining and revising requirement specifications to satisfy system goals. My current research interest is in human-intensive systems, particularly the conceptual design and analysis of criminal investigative systems.
- Please consider submitting to SEFM 16, ILP 16, ICSE-Poster 16.
- Invited speaker at 2016 British Academy Conference Using Behavioural Science to
Target Prolific Criminals.
Recent Professional Activities
- PC member, ICSE 2017.
- Finance Chair, ILP 2016.
- PC member, SEFM 2016, KR 2016, ICSE-Poster 2016.
- Deputy Editor-in-Chief, IET Software Journal.
- Review editor, Frontiers in Computational Intelligence, Robotics and AI.
- PC member, LNMR 2015, FACS 2015, SEFM 2015.
- PC member, SEFM 2014, RE 2014.
- Post-Doctoral Officer for BCS Requirements Engineering Specialist Group (2010-present).
Memberships & Affiliations
- Institute of Security Science and Technology (ISST) at Imperial College
- American Society of Criminology
- Association for Logic Programming
- British Computing Society Requirements Engineering Specialist Group
- Applied Logic Group