Computing PhD Student at Imperial College London
Software automated testing, verification and reasoning techniques and
theory. (and anything else cool)
- 2013-present: Graduate Teaching Assistant for C240 Models of Computation, Marker for
various undergraduate Computing courses
- Attended POPL/PLMW 2013, Rome, Italy.
Presented SES work during the PLMW 1 Minute Madness Session.
- 2011-12: Undergraduate lab assistant for first-year Haskell, Java and Assembler
- Internship at VMware, London, March - September 2012
- Contributor to OpenStreetMap and OpenLayers open-source codebases
- Work experience at BBC R&D, June 2006