I am interested in all aspects of Distributed and High performance computing, especially large scale data processing, Performance modeling and optimisation on Multicore and Massive Parallel processors(e.g, GPU), Mitigating contention for shared resources on Computer system via scheduling algorithm and Resource management in Cloud platform.
- Huanzhou Zhu, Ligang He, “Wolfpath: accelerating iterative traversing-based graph processing algorithms on GPU", in INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PARALLEL PROGRAMMING [Core Rank A]
- Huanzhou Zhu, Ligang He and S. A. Jarvis, "Optimizing Job Scheduling on Multi-core computers", in IEEE 22nd International Symposium on Modeling, Analysis and Simulation of Computer and Telecommunication Systems(MASCOTS'14 acceptance rate 20%)
- Huanzhou Zhu, Ligang He, Bo Gao, Kenli Li and Keqin Li, "Modelling and Developing Co-scheduling Strategies on Multicore Processors", in 44th International Conference on Parallel Processing (ICPP-2015)
- Ligang He, Huanzhou Zhu and S. A. Jarvis, "Developing Graph-based Co-scheduling Algorithms on Multicore Computers" in IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems.
- Shenyuan Ren, Ligang He, Huanzhou Zhu and Zhuoer Gu, Wei Song and Jiandong Shang, “Developing Power-aware Scheduling Mechanisms for Virtualized Environments”, in Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience [Core Rank A]
- Huanzhou Zhu, Ligang He “A Graph based approach for Co-scheduling jobs on Multi-core computers”, in 3rd Imperial College Computing Student Workshop (ICCSW’13), London, UK, 2013, pp. 144-151