This page is for the 2007 event. For this year's event, please see GaME '09The Games and Media Event aims to bring together people from industry and academia in order to discuss some of the technical problems and solutions within the entertainment industry. This year's event will consist of a day of talks, demonstrations and poster presentations intended to inspire discussion and collaboration between industry and academia.
Event PhotosWe are pleased to say that GaME 07 was a great success and would like to thank all the speakers, demonstrators and helpers who made it possible. Below are photos taken at the event courtesy of Michael Cook, Games Editor for Imperial College's Felix newspaper.
Evening Session AlterationsUnfortunately, we have decided to cancel our previous plans for the evening event and will instead be relocating to a local pub after the day session completes at 6pm. Exact details will be announced on the day.
Speakers & ScheduleThe full schedule has now been published; please see the Schedule page for more details.
We are delighted to confirm the following speakers for the event:
- David Braben - Frontier Developments
- Andrew Davison - Imperial College London
- Richard Parr - Criterion Games
- Henry Falconer - Codeglue
- Alex Whittaker - Beautiful Game Studios
- Daniel Rueckert - Imperial College London
- Mark Morris - Introversion
- Richard Geary - Rare
- Peter Molyneux - Lionhead Studios
When & Where
- Date: 17th May 2007
- Location: Huxley Building, Imperial College London (see How to get here)
Previous EventsFor information on this event from previous years, please refer to the following event websites:
ContactIf you have any enquiries, please contact Paul Kelly, Marc Hull, John Cass or Julia Zanghieri at email@example.com