This page is for the 2008 event. For this year's event, please see GaME '09Imperial College's Games and Media Event aims to bring together people from industry and academia in order to discuss some of the technical problems and solutions within the entertainment industry. This year's event will consist of a day of talks intended to inspire discussion and collaboration between industry and academia.
This year's event is in association with the AI and Games Research Network.
If you were there we would welcome your feedback, via the form here..
When & Where
- Date: 21st May 2008
- Location: Huxley Building, Imperial College London (see How to get here)
Speakers & ScheduleThe full schedule has now been published; please see the Schedule page for more details.
We are delighted to confirm the following speakers for the event:
- Ian Livingstone - Creative Director Eidos
- Joss Knight - CTO, Natural Motion
- Paul Kelly - Imperial College London
- Paul Miller - Rebellion
- Anthony Steed - University College London
- Andy Lomas - Head of Computer Graphics, Framestore
- Yiannis Demiris - Imperial College London
- Andrew Richards - Founder and CEO, Codeplay
- Adrian Hawkins - Technical Director, Kuju
- Chris Doran - COO and Founder, Geomerics
Previous EventsFor information on this event from previous years, please refer to the following event websites:
ContactIf you have any enquiries, please contact Paul Kelly, John Cass or Simon Colton at email@example.com