GaME 11Imperial College's Games and Media Event aims to bring together people from industry and academia in order to discuss some of the technical problems and solutions within the entertainment industry. This year's event will consist of a day of talks intended to inspire discussion and collaboration between industry and academia.
When & WhereThis year's event will be held on the 25th May in the Huxley building of Imperial College, London. Check our How To Get Here page for more details.
This event is free to attend, however we do require that all those wishing to attend must register in advance by submitting the form on the Registration page.
Speakers & ScheduleSpeakers at this year's event include:
- David Walsh - Frontier Developments
- James Fairbairn - Media Molecule
- Richard Evans - Little Text People
- Richard Newcombe - Imperial College, London
- Guy Davison - The Creative Assembly
- Rob Pieke - The Moving Picture Company
- Michel Valstar - Imperial College, London
- Ian Ballantyne - Turbulenz
- Marc Hull - Frontier Developments
Previous EventsFor information on this event from previous years, please refer to the following event websites:
- GaME 10 - 26th May 2010
- GaME 09 - 1st June 2009
- GaME 08 - 21st May 2008
- GaME 07 - 17th May 2007
- GaME 06 - 17th May 2006
- GaME 05 - 25th May 2005
ContactIf you have any enquiries, please contact Paul Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org