The FAT-GPU 2014 tutorial will be held as part of the HiPEAC 2014 conference.
- 10:00-10:30 Brief overview of GPU programming, data races and barrier divergence
- 10:30-11:00 Demo of GPUVerify, showing how it can be used to analyse a variety of kernels, and illustrating the tool's strengths and weaknesses
- 11:00-11:30 Break
- 11:30-12:00 Details of the GPUVerify tool chain
- 12:00-12:30 Overview of the GPUVerify verification method, focussing on scalability to large numbers of threads
- 12:30-13:00 Showcase of ongoing work on the project, including formalisation of the OpenCL 2.0 memory model