I teach part of the Logic Based Learning (C304) and Introduction to
Model-based AI (C231) courses. Notes and tutorials are available in
I have supervised/co-supervised many undergraduate/MSc projects.
Awards and Prizes
- IBM PhD Fellowship (2016)
- Department of Computing Graduate Teaching Assistant award (winner 2015)
- Faculty of Engineering Graduate Teaching Assistant award (runner up 2015)
- Donald Davies Memorial Prize: Best final year individual project
in the Department of Computing, Imperial College London (2013)
- Program Committee member for IJCAI 2019.
- A reviewer for the special issue of the Annals of Mathematics and Artificial Intelligence on Commonsense (2018).
- A reviewer for the special issue of the Machine Learning Journal on Inductive Logic Programming (2018).
- Competition Chair for ILP 2016
- A reviewer for ILP 2016.