I have been fortunate to work with a stream of talented students and colleagues. I thank them all for the pleasure that they give me. There are two particular kinds of pleasure that I feel as researcher and teacher, 1) developing or discovering something novel together with them; 2) helping them achieve and succeed.
- Mengyun Qiao (2021 - ), generative modelling for 3D cardiac anatomy, visiting PhD student from Fudan University.
- Berke Doğa Basaran (2020 - ), machine learning for multiple sclerosis image analysis.
- Chengliang Dai (2018 - ), brain image segmentation and active learning.
- Chen Chen (2018 - ), machine learning for cardiac image segmentation, co-supervised with Prof. Daniel Rueckert.
- Shuo Wang (2019 - 2021), quality control and super-resolution for cardiac segmentation. Now: Young Principal Investigator, Fudan University.