I have been fortunate to work with a stream of talented students and colleagues. I thank them all for the pleasure that they give me. There are two particular kinds of pleasure that I feel as researcher and teacher, 1) developing or discovering something novel together with them; 2) helping them achieve and succeed.
- Cheng Ouyang (2023 - ), co-mentored with Prof Declan O’Regan.
- Mengyun Qiao (2022 - ).
- Kate Čevora (2022 - ).
- Che Liu (2022 - ), co-supervised with Dr Rossella Arcucci.
- Berke Doğa Basaran (2020 - ).
- Chen Chen (2018 - 2023). Now: Research Associate, University of Oxford.
- Chengliang Dai (2018 - 2022). Next stop: Principal Data Scientist, UCB.
- Shuo Wang (2019 - 2021). Now: Associate Professor, Fudan University.