I am a Lecturer (US Assistant Professor) in the Computational Optimisation Group (COG) within the Department of Computing, supported by an EPSRC David Clarke Fellowship. My research interests are in the areas of optimisation algorithms, process dynamics/control, optimisation for machine learning, and process systems engineering.
Funded PhD Position with BASF/Modern Statistics and Statistical Machine Learning CDT (details tbc; see post for similar position from previous year)
- Oct 2023: Starting the autumn by welcoming PhD students, Becky, Phil, and Yilin!
- Sept 2023: Antonio (UC3M) and Mujin (KAIST) join the group as visitors. Welcome!
- Nov 2022: Two papers presented at NeurIPS 2022! SnAKe: Bayesian Optimization with Pathwise Exploration by Jose Pablo Folch and Tree ensemble kernels for Bayesian optimization with known constraints over mixed-feature spaces by Alexander Thebelt
- Aug 2022: I began as Lecturer at Imperial Computing
- June 2022: I was honored to receive the W. David Smith, Jr. Graduate Student Paper Award from the Computing and Systems Technology (CAST) of AIChE